Occupational Therapist - Acute Medical - Bromley - Band 5 - £18-£20ph
We are currently recruiting occupational therapists with acute medical experience to join one of our NHS clients in Bromley.
The ideal occupational therapist will have experience of working in an acute setting. A driver's license and access to a car is desirable but not essential as there is a pool.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- In-service training provided
- Training for the use of Medway IT Solutions Software
- Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- Fast paced environment
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of…
- An acute medical environment
- Able to work as a team player
- Delivering high quality assessments
- Providing home visits
As an occupational therapist you must be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy