Registered General Nurse - RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Malvern, Worcestershire - £16.23 per hour
You will be a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) seeking a permanent nights position in a dementia Nursing Home in Malvern, Worcestershire.
The home is fully compliant with exceptional staffing and easy access by public transport or by car to the home.
There is lots of opportunity to develop yourself in a new role. You are able to be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to improve yourself and the standards the home operates to.
Benefits of this Registered General Nurse - RGN role include:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training
- Career development opportunities
- Comprehensive Induction
- Cost of DBS check paid for by the Company
- Pension Scheme
As a Registered General Nurse - RGN, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered General Nurse - RGN, you will have:
- RGN Qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
- Practice knowledge of care planning for residents with complex needs
- We are seeking nurses who ideally have previous nursing home experience, although this is not essential