Registered Nurse - RMN - Private Mental Health Hospital - Willenhall - £28,000 - £33,000 per annum
Working Hours: 37.5
Client group: Young women (18-25) transitioning from adolescent to adult services.
I am currently looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) for a permanent opportunity in a Mental Health Hospital in Willenhall. The hospital is part of one of the nation's leading providers of mental health services and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their team.
The hospital has 24 beds comprising of a 12 bedded unit, an 8 bedded unit and a 4 bedded unit young women transitioning from adolescent to adult services.
The hospital is fully compliant with a "good" CQC and exceptional staffing levels. You will be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to improve yourself and the standards the hospital operates to.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse - RMN role include:
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just drive scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra day's annual leave
As a Registered Nurse - RMN, you will have:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Excellent team working skillsA commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development