Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN - Private Nursing Home - Coventry - £33,415 per annum
Working Hours: Nights only 8pm - 8am
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Clinical Lead Nurse ( RGN ) within a fantastic service in the Coventry area, offering genuine opportunities for progression and to undertake Management training.
You should be an experienced Nurse with excellent general nursing experience with a person-centred approach to care and an ability to effectively lead the team.
You will be confident enough to make autonomous decisions, while collaborative enough to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
The benefits of this Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN - Private Nursing Home role include:
- Generous Remuneration
- Paid breaks
- Specialised dementia training
- Going the extra mile awards
- Cashback rewards
- Childcare vouchers
My client is looking for someone new to take on the role of Clinical Lead Nurse to support the manager and other senior team members in all aspects of the home's management and service provisions.
As a Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN - Private Nursing Home you will be responsible for:
- Providing clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensuring all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN - Private Nursing Home you will have:
- A valid and up-to-date NMC registration
- Excellent general nursing skills and a strong clinical background
- Exceptional people skills and strong leadership capabilities
- The legal right to work in the UK