Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Joint Reablement Team - Thurrock, Essex - £24 to £25 per hour
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to join the joint reablement and rapid response service to join a small collaborative multidisciplinary team in Thurrock. The team consists of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Community Nurses.
The successful Physiotherapist will support the joint reablement team, assessing, ordering equipment and goal setting and reviewing people for up to 6 weeks. The candidate will also support the team in crisis management and enabling people to remain in their home or supporting early discharge
The ideal physiotherapist will have experience of reablement and community rehabilitation for a range of medical conditions.
A car driver is required.
Benefits of the role:
- Community based work
- Flexible working
- Small supportive multidisciplinary team
- Ongoing contract
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful physiotherapist will have experience of:
- Community Care
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Prescribing exercises and creating exercise programmes
- Writing patient case notes and reports
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Communicating with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team member
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
- Managing clinical risk.
The candidate MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.