Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Acute Medical - Romford - £25 to £27 per hour
We are currently looking for a Senior occupational therapist to join the acute medical team with one of our NHS clients based in Romford.
The successful Occupational Therapist would be working 37.5 hours a week (Monday-Friday) and be based predominantly in the Medical Specialties and Oncology pathway covering Gastroenterology, Renal, Endocrine and Oncology/Haematology
There will be cross site working to the pathway wards at their partner hospital to meet service demands, there is a free shuttle bus for those who do not have access to their own vehicle.
Candidates must have recent acute inpatient medical experience.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent pay rates
- Broaden experience in acute setting by working within the medical team and treating a variety of different patient needs
- Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- Fast paced environment
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As an occupational therapist you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy