Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Acute Medical - Somerset - £24.50 to £25 per hour
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to work in the acute medical team for one of our NHS clients based in Taunton. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of acute medical work and working for the NHS. The role is to start ASAP and will be on an ongoing basis. Full time.
Benefits of the roles:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing Contracts often with no defined end date
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have:
- Previous NHS Experience
- Acute Medical Experience
- Inpatients Experience
- HCPC registered
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.