Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Community Neuro - Greenwich - £23 -£25ph
We are currently looking for an occupational therapist to join the community Neuro team with one of our NHS clients based in Greenwich. The successful candidate will need to have at least 6 months adult neuro experience.
The ideal occupational therapist will have experience of working in a neurological setting and be able to work autonomously as an occupational therapist. Delivering a robust, efficient and highly customer-focussed occupational therapy service to residents of Greenwich.
Community experience is desirable but not essential for the post, the successful candidate will require their own method of transport as this is a community position.
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of…
- Knowledge and skills in assessment procedures
- Experience of working specifically with patients that have neurological needs
- Delivering and monitoring innovative packages of care in order to promote independence.
- Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, carers and employers;
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment.
- Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Working within a collaborative friendly multi-disciplinary team who enjoy working supportively
- Using specialist knowledge to support and enhance the neurological rehabilitation service
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As an Occupational Therapist you must be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy