Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Community - Elderly care - Kensington - £23- £25ph - Part- time
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the community team within Kensington. This is a virtual ward post so a car driver would be required. The role will include the treatment of conditions such as elderly, end of life care, dementia, seating and disability management.
This post is to cover 30 hours a week, over Monday- Friday.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Opportunity for weekend work
- Flexible working hours
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of…
- Older adults
- Equipment Provision
- Community settings
- Holistic assessments
- Home visits
- Functional assessments
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Providing a customer focused service
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy