Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Acute Medical -Yorkshire - £25p/h
We are currently recruiting a band 6 locum physiotherapist for a locum role in Yorkshire. The physiotherapist will ideally have experience in working in an acute setting and have experience of working in a high pressure environment. The hospital trust has a strong reputation as a centre of excellence for various specialist services, including urology, ENT, audiology, cardiology, colorectal surgery, cancer care and acute stroke care. The role is to start ASAP and will run for 2 months, with possible extension.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Working in a centre of medical excellence
- Fast paced environment
- Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful physiotherapist will have experience of…
- Specialist acute assessment and early rehabilitation for patients following an injury or insult
- Assisting in the supervision and education of student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers;
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics;
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients;
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention;
- Managing clinical risk
The candidate will be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy