Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly and Dementia Home - Dover, Kent - Up to £16 per hour
I am currently recruiting for an exciting Staff Nurse vacancy in the Dover area. This prestigious nursing home is part of a small group of fully compliant homes situated in the village of Temple Ewell, which is just outside the town of Dover.
This fully compliant service is able to offer 44 beds and offers some double rooms with many offering en-suite facilities. My client are looking for a Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) who takes pride in providing the highest possible level of care.
My Client's group of homes looks to provide its residents with excellent levels of care through ensuring that they have a high ratio of employees on all shifts and that all employees are well trained, supported, rewarded and recognised for their achievements.
As a Staff Nurse you will show warmth and support to the residents, helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the quality of lives of individuals in your care.
In return you will receive a highly competitive basic salary alongside a range of benefits designed to support your development and wellbeing, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Long Term Sick Pay
- Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
- Industry Recognised Training: Including ongoing professional development
- Progression Opportunities
- Free Uniform
- Food available , including Hot Meals, Fruit and filtered water
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Comfortable Staff Rooms
- Guaranteed Hours
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly and Dementia Home, your main responsibilities will be:
- Providing a high level of care to our residents ensuring their wellbeing
- Accurately recording observations in accordance with the resident's conditions,
- Administering Medications
- Carrying out risk assessments,
- Identifying and managing residents nursing needs,
- Care planning,
- Monitoring care delivery
- Assisting our residents as necessary.
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly and Dementia Home, you will:
- Be a qualified RGN or RMN
- Live within an easily-commutable distance of Dover, Kent
- Have a current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK