Registered Nursing Home Manager - RGN or RMN - Gillingham, Kent - £40,000 to £45,000 plus benefits
I am currently looking for an experienced home manager with and RGN (registered general nurse) qualification looking to put your managerial skills into practice within a large care and nursing home for the elderly.
This is a unique opportunity to join an organisation known for its commitment to progression and to the care standards of their residents.
Our client is a mid-sized regional care provider, recognised for its ability to provide outstanding services. The nurses always work to the highest of standard and it is their dedication to this that sets them apart from others. The knowledgeable staff provide individualised care plans to provide home-from-home style atmosphere for the residents.
As a Registered Nursing Home Manager - RGN or RMN, you will be responsible for:
- Leadership of all staff
- Be the person in charge responsible for the day-to-day running of the home
- Manage the effective use of resources and maintain high levels of occupancy
- Must comply with all regulatory and legislative requirements at all times
The ideal Registered Nursing Home Manager - RGN or RMN will be/have:
- A Registered General Nurse RGN / RMN
- Level 5 in Management (advantageous but not essential)
- A valid NMC pin
- Commercially aware
- Proven experience of management in a similar environment
- Be able to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience/awareness of dementia care
For full job description, or to discuss the role further please call Ehsan Arif on 0207 046 6213 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com