Band 6/7 Physiotherapist - Hand Therapist - NHS - North Wales - £28 - £34ph
We are looking for a specialist hand therapist to join one of our NHS clients in North Wales. The role is required as soon as possible and ideally on a full time basis and would be suitable for either a band 6 or band 7 hand therapist. The role is required for 3 months initially but likely to extend.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist hand therapy role
- Working within a friendly MDT team of nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists
- Flexible working hours available
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge who has met the hiring manager
The successful therapist will have experience of…
- Hand therapy
- Managing a mixed hand and wrist condition caseload of patients - carrying out assessments
- Supporting post op patients and those that have work related upper limb disorder
- Fabrication of thermoplastic orthotic devices and dynamic mobilising & neoprene splints
- Represent the hand therapy service and/or individual patients at the multi-disciplinary team meetings, ward rounds and case conferences
- Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
As a Community Occupational Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy