Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Orthopaedic - Bangor/Holyhead - £30 - £32ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist who would be interested in an exciting Locum Opportunity in North Wales working in the orthopaedics trauma team. The successful candidate will have experience of focusing on inpatients whose medical condition, health and/or social care needs, physical disability and/or cognitive impairment are affecting their ability to complete daily living activities independently or safely. This position is to start ASAP and will initially go on for 2 months. Full time.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding
- Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
- Stable team
- Steady Caseloads
- Access to a well-established network with adult occupational therapy services and the regional special interest group.
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful therapist will have…
- Previous NHS Experience
- Orthopaedics & Trauma experience
- HCPC registered
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Online registration form which is quick and easy to complete
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy