Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Kensington - £28 to £30 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the Adults Disabilities team within Kensington.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be working in partnership with the health, housing and other statutory and voluntary agencies in order to provide high quality and cost effective services across all customer groups and their carers.
It will be required that the successful Occupational Therapist carry a caseload and work with customers, carers and other professionals to undertake timely individualised assessments, produce care plans, review and monitor customers in the context of local guidance, policies, resources and government legislation and work with and/or direct service users to other appropriate services.
37.5 hours a week, ongoing contract
Benefits of the role:
- Multidisciplinary team
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing Contract
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Complex Moving and Handling Risk Assessments
- Support planning
- Undertake Housing Needs and Void Property Assessments
- Long term support arrangements
- To prescribe, order or recommend specialist disability equipment and minor adaptations
- Train service users and their carers in their safe installation, maintenance and use
- Prioritise workload in response to levels of risk and duty of care
- Carry out safeguarding vulnerable adults investigations
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of planned OT interventions
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of:
- Working in a statutory Health or Social Care setting
- Assessments and interventions
- Moving and handling risk assessments
- Provision of specialist disability equipment and minor and major adaptations
- Full access to a car and holder of a current driving licence.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
As an Occupational Therapist you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy