Band 6 Physiotherapist - Musculoskeletal - North Wales - £28 - £30ph
We are recruiting a band 6 Locum Physiotherapist to join the MSK team of our Health Board client in Wales. The role is full time and will be on an ongoing basis. This role will be to start ASAP on an initial 3 month contract. Full time hours. Pay is between £28 - £30 per hour depending on experience.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Complex caseloads - musculoskeletal and spinal injuries specialism
- Excellent transport links
- Opportunity to coach and mentor therapists and therapy students
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of…
- NHS work
As a Physiotherapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy