Band 6 - Occupational Therapist - Mental Health - Powys - £30 - £34ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the mental health team for one of our NHS clients based in Mid Wales. The ideal candidate will have experience in care co-ordinating and mental health in the home. This role is full time and will start ASAP on an initial 3 month contract. This role requires a car driver who can do community visits.
Benefits of the roles…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing Contracts often with no defined end date
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have…
- Previous NHS Experience
- Mental health (in service users home) experience
- Community experience
- Care co-ordinating experience
- Experience of managing caseloads of people with mental health needs
- Experience of managing risk
- Older adult mental health experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy