Senior Physiotherapist - Barking - Band 6 - Acute - £23-£26ph
We are recruiting for a band 6 physiotherapist to join one of our NHS clients in Barking. The role is for the rapid response team working with older adults.
The ideal physiotherapist will have a broad understanding of an acute hospital setting with experience of working with older adults.
The role is to start on the 3rd of January.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Flexible hours
- Working within a leading London hospital trust
- Fast paced acute care
- Excellent public transport links and no car or driving licence required
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Specialist acute assessment and early rehabilitation for patients following a injury or insult
- Assisting in the supervision and education of student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients;
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention;
- Managing clinical risk.
As a band 6 physiotherapist you must be…
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy