Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Whitley Bay, Northumberland - £16 per hour
Working Hours: Full time days - flexible shifts available
This is a fantastic opportunity for an RGN or RMN who is looking for a new nursing role which will offer flexibility in shifts.
This nursing home in Northumberland has exceptional standards and a superb environment and will offer the successful RGN or RMN considerable opportunities for development and progression.
This is a great opportunity for an RGN or RMN to join a friendly home who will offer an excellent pay rate in a prime location and who may need flexible shifts.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home role include:
- Generous hourly rate of £16 per hour
- Relevant training and development
- Flexible shifts
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home you will have:
- An RGN/RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments