RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse - General Nursing - Sunderland - £14.50 per hour + Breaks Paid
Working Hours: 36 - 48 hours - Day Shifts
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a RGN or RMN Staff Nurse within an excellent service in the Sunderland area.
The care home is made up of 46 en-suite rooms. The ground floor provides care for younger adults with neurological and physical disabilities. The upper floor provides care for older persons who require general nursing or physical care.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a Care Home or similar environment. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
The benefits of this RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse - General Nursing role include:
- Paid breaks
- Continuing professional development
- Pension plan
- Free uniform
As an RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse - General Nursing you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Handling the financial responsibility of the home
As an RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse - General Nursing you will have:
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Exceptional people skills
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Experience within a Care Home or similar environment