Occupational Therapist - Mobility assessments - Part time - Waltham Forest - £30-£32ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the mobility assessments team with one our clients in Waltham Forest.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be required to carry out mobility assessments for service users applying for renewal blue badge scheme, taxi cards and freedom passes.
Experience of doing this type of work is essential to the role.
The work will be undertaken at a library and appointments will be booked for the OT by Business support. There may also be a need to do home assessments for those who are not able to get to the mobility clinic.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Rewarding and varied work
- Steady Caseloads
- Access to a well-established network with adult occupational therapy services
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy