Practice Nurse - Band 5 - Primary Healthcare - Sandhurst, Berkshire - £24 per hour
We are currently looking for a band 5 Practice Nurse to provide primary healthcare to military personnel.
This role is a 3-6 month contract with the likelihood to extend, based in Sandhurst.
Benefits of this Practice Nurse - Band 5 role will include:
- Rate of pay of £24 ph
- Twice weekly payroll
- No weekend work
- Long term contract
As a Practice Nurse - Band 5, your duties will include:
- To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, under the Defence Primary Healthcare (DPHC) organisation, delivering Primary Health Care (PHC) services and elements of Occupational Health to entitled Defence Medical Services (DMS) personnel.
- To be responsible to the Senior Medical Officer and/or Lead/ Senior Nurse and provide routine clinics to meet the need of the Population at Risk (PAR).
- To be involved in the development of programmes of care/service delivery within their scope of practice, including the ability to perform audits and conduct electronic searches, to meet the demands of the PAR.
As a Practice Nurse - Band 5 for this role you will:
- Be a registered nurse with a valid NMC PIN number
- Have current and valid Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Have post registration experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of nursing positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £250 for each nurse you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free nurse training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.