Registered Nurse - RMN - Band 5 - Community Mental Health - Venning Barracks, Telford, West Midlands - £24 per hour
We are currently looking for a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to provide an outpatient occupationally focused community mental health service in Venning Barracks, Telford.
The contract for this role will be 3-6 months, with the likelihood of an extension.
Benefits of this Registered Nurse - RMN - Band 5, role will include:
- Rate of pay of £24 per hour
- Twice weekly payroll
- No weekend work
- Long term contract
As a Registered Nurse - RMN - Band 5, your duties will include:
- To work as part of a multi-disciplinary healthcare team under the Defence Primary Healthcare (DPHC) organisation delivering basic ward based nursing care within a bedded down facility of a DPHC medical facility to entitled Defence Medical Services (DMS) personnel.
- To be responsible to the Senior Medical Officer and/or senior nurse for the provision of nursing care.
- To be involved in the planning, implementation and evaluation of care.
- To use evidence based practice approach to all clinical/managerial workloads.
- To order and maintain the required level of medical supplies to include dressings and equipment to achieve patient care.
As a Registered Nurse - RMN - Band 5, for this role you will:
- You must be a registered nurse with a valid NMC PIN number
- Must have current and valid Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Must be a Registered Nurse - Mental Health with community experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of nursing positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £250 for each nurse you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free nurse training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.