Registered Nurse - RMN - Band 6 - Community - Leeming, Yorkshire - Up to £26 per hour
We are currently looking for a Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse to provide an outpatient occupationally focused community mental health service in Leeming.
The contract for this role will be 3-6 months, with the likelihood of an extension.
Benefits of this Registered Nurse - RMN - Band 6 - Community role will include:
- Rate of pay of £26 per hou
- Twice weekly payroll
- No weekend work
- Long term contract
As a Registered Nurse - RMN - Band 6 - Community, your duties will include:
- To be responsible for providing an outpatient occupationally focused community mental health service within the area of responsibility (AOR) of the Department of Community Mental Health (DCMH).
- Helping to organise and deliver therapeutic interventions, educational training and mental health promotion initiatives in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary mental health team.
- To carry out initial mental health assessments and subsequent reviews for all personnel referred to the DCMH.
- To be responsible for an identified case load by reviewing client needs with ongoing development and evaluation of individual treatment plans.
- To maintain accurate contemporaneous electronic records and clinical notes of all client contact.
- To provide reports to and maintain effective liaison with referring Medical Officers (MOs), General Practitioners and other relevant professional agencies following initial assessment, on discharge or whenever appropriate.
- To participate in and provide clinical supervision.
- To participate in departmental clinical and business meetings and take the lead in initiatives as directed by the Clinical Lead or Department Manager.
- To recognise limits of competence and seek clinical supervision and/or advice as appropriate.
- To be involved in Health Governance (HG) and take the lead on initiatives (e.g. audits) as directed by the HG lead.
As a Registered Nurse - RMN - Band 6 - Community for this role you will:
- You must be a registered nurse with a valid NMC PIN number
- Must have current and valid Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Must be a Registered Nurse - Mental Health with community experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of nursing positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £250 for each nurse you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free nurse training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.