Clinical Lead - RMN,RNLD,RGN - Neurological Rehabilitation Centre - Ledbury, Herefordshire - Up to £18.77 per hour
Working hours: 36.5 hours per week days only
You will be a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) or Registered General Nurse (RGN), looking for a new Clinical Lead Nurse position in Ledbury, Herefordshire.
My client is a neurological rehabilitation clinic in Ledbury which is part of a national company that places real value on the quality of care they give. They are looking for a Clinical Lead Nurse (RMN/RNLD/RGN) with a positive, can-do approach to nursing with a particular passion for neurological and acquired brain injury care. Previous experience in a supervisory position or experience within neurological care is preferred.
The benefits of the role Clinical Lead - RMN,RNLD,RGN include:
- A fantastic salary
- An excellent approach to training and accommodate their staffs specific interests
- Annual leave including your birthday off
- Excellent development opportunities
- A generous pension scheme
- Opportunity to see patients fully recover
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a multi-disciplinary team working in partnership with the NHS, in providing necessary support to people who have suffered brain injury. The centre has excellent facilities, expertise and resources.
As a Clinical Lead - RMN,RNLD,RGN, your key accountabilities will include:
- Ensure effective communication systems are in place and used appropriately
- Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
- Function as named nurse to allocated residents/patients and ensure involvement in all aspects of the rehabilitation programme including writing of multi-disciplinary team reports & attending case reviews
- Ensure that all relevant codes of practice and regulations (MHA 1983, NMC & Care Standards Act 2000) are upheld
- Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
The successful applicant for this Clinical Lead - RMN,RNLD,RGN role must have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- RMN, RNLD, RGN qualification
- The right to work in the UK
- A passion for delivering high quality care