Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Male and Female Neuro-Rehabilitation - Stoke on Trent - Up to £33,000 per annum
You will be a qualified Registered Mental Nurse ( RMN ) or a Registered Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ) with experience in mental health setting that is looking for an exciting and challenging role, nights only, within a mental health hospital in Stoke on Trent.
You will have the ability to teach and assess junior staff and have a drive to learn and develop. There are several opportunities to work within a Neurological Rehabilitation setting.
My client is one of the most prestigious independent providers of mental health facilities across the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to build their career within a growing company who offer fantastic training and progression. My client is also willing to support you with your personal development.
The benefits for this Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD position include:
- Exceptional salary
- Detailed training package
- Group pension plan
- Employee bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsidised meals on shift
- Group life assurance scheme
As a Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD you will be responsible for:
- Applying research based knowledge and appropriate models of patient care as a member of both a multi-disciplinary and the nursing team
- Ensuring that care is provided within an environment which positively integrates race, gender, disability, religion and sexual orientation and meets individual needs.
As a Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) qualification
- A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills