RNLD - Staff Nurse - Neurological and Physical Disabilities - Sunderland - £14.50 per hour + paid breaks
Working Hours: 48 hours - Night Shifts
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a RNLD Staff Nurse within an excellent service in the Sunderland area.
The care home is made up of 46 en-suite rooms. The ground floor provides care for younger adults with neurological and physical disabilities. The upper floor provides care for older persons who require general nursing or physical care.
You will be working night shifts on the unit caring for patients with neurological and physical disabilities.
The ideal will have previous experience within a Care Home or similar environment. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
The benefits of this RNLD - Staff Nurse - Neurological and Physical Disabilities role include:
- Paid breaks
- Continuing professional development
- Pension plan
- Free uniform
As an RNLD - Staff Nurse - Neurological and Physical Disabilities you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Handling the financial responsibility of the home
As an RNLD - Staff Nurse - Neurological and Physical Disabilities you will have:
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Exceptional people skills
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Experience within a Care Home or similar environment
- A valid registration with the NMC
- An RNLD qualification