RMN - Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Cramlington, Northumberland- £16 per hour
Working Hours: Part Time - Days
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a part time role as a Staff Nurse ( RMN ) within a stunning service in the Cramlington area.
You should be a Registered Nurse ( RMN ), with a passion for delivering outstanding care. Ideal candidates with also have experience within a care home setting.
The home provides a specialist nursing service for individuals and caters for old age and physical disabilities.
Refurbished at the beginning of 2015, facilities include generously sized en-suite bedrooms, large lounges, a contemporary coffee shop, and extensive gardens and grounds. Generous car parking is available.
The benefits of this RMN - Staff Nurse role include:
- Continuing professional development
- A fantastic rewards and recognition scheme
- Competitive salary
- Free parking/uniform
- Employee discounts
As a RMN - Staff Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
As a RMN - Staff Nurse you will have:
- A valid and up-to-date NMC registration
- A Registered Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- Exceptional people skills
- The legal right to work in the UK