Physiotherapist - Musculoskeletal - (Band 6 & 7) - Merseyside - £24-28 per hour
We are recruiting a number of band 6 Locum MSK Physiotherapist's and a band 7 to join one of our community NHS clients. The community MSK team are seeking a full time physiotherapist with extensive experience of Musculoskeletal and spinal injuries. Experience of orthopaedics and rheumatology would also be beneficial.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Complex caseloads
- Opportunity to coach and mentor therapists and therapy students
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of:
- Providing a high standard of physiotherapy service to a wide range of musculoskeletal (MSK) outpatients within the Trust which may include paediatrics MSK, pain management, spinal injuries and orthopaedics
- Assessing and managing own caseload of patients as an autonomous and independent practitioner for patients who may have acute, chronic and/or complex musculoskeletal presentation, and maintaining appropriate treatment plans, records and statistics
- Supervising and mentoring junior therapists, students and therapy support workers
- Working within a collaborative multidisciplinary team (MDT) of clinical and health professionals
- Supporting carers with physiotherapy equipment and patient goals
As a Physiotherapist you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each Registered Nurse you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.