Regional Nurse Manager - RGN - Community Complex Care - Midlands - Up to £40,000 per annum
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to take on the role of Regional Nurse Manager within a community complex care setting.
My client is one of the country's leading providers of NHS primary, community and home-based care via their 6 divisions.
They work extensively with clinical commissioning groups, local authorities and the wider NHS; together with private individuals and independent case managers.
The successful Regional Nurse Manager ( RGN ) will provide effective leadership and management of the care service across the Region.
Benefits of this Regional Nurse Manager role include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Full reimbursed DBS
- Employee assistance programme
- Optional salary-sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Optional salary-sacrifice car & bike scheme
- Optional retail discount card
Duties of this Regional Nurse Manager role include:
- Maintain clear, accurate and contemporaneous records in accordance with TPG policies, procedures and protocols
- Work through clinical competencies with Complex Care Assistants
- Identify training needs within each team
- Ongoing competency supervisions
- Act as a role model, assessor and mentor to less experienced employees and participate in reflective practice within the team
- With due attention to safeguarding issues, report any suspected potential or actual abuse immediately and to the senior clinician on duty
- Take reasonable care for the health & safety of themselves and other people who may be affected by their actions at work
- Work in partnership with third-parties, both voluntary and statutory, following agreed patient pathways to provide comprehensive packages of care
- Work at all times in accordance with NMC Code of Professional Conduct and scope of professional practice
- Handle conflict or/and complaints appropriately and report any significant incidents
- Participate in regular appraisals with the line manager
As a Regional Nurse Manager ( RGN ), you must have:
- A Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK