Accident & Emergency - RGN – A&E - Cardiff, South Wales - £25.15 - £48.29 per hour*
We are currently recruiting for experienced A&E nurses to work at various Hospitals across South Wales in an agency capacity.
- Ad hoc / agency shifts
- Block bookings
- Regular shifts
- Lines of work
Benefits of these positions are:
- Contributions towards accommodation
- Contributions towards mileage
- Transparent and competitive pay rates
- Flexibility in available shifts with further opportunities
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
All applicants must have experience in one of more of the below areas:
To apply for these roles you must:
- Be NMC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have post qualified experience
- Meet all compliance criteria set by Liquid Healthcare and NHS framework standards
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Free uniform
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each Registered Nurse you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.