Registered General Nurse – RGN – Surgical/Medical - Cardiff, South Wales - £21.08 - £39.49 per hour*
- Ad hoc / agency shifts
- Block bookings
- Regular shifts
- Lines of work
I am currently looking for Registered General Nurses ( RGN ) to support General Nursing wards at various Hospitals in South Wales in an agency capacity.
As a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) you should have previous surgical or medical experience in one or more of the following:
- Medical – Respiratory, cardiac, gastro, hepatic, endocrine, stroke, elderly & dementia
- Surgical – General, gynaecology/obstetrics, urology, vascular, ENT, orthopaedics
Benefits of these RGN positions are:
- Contributions towards accommodation
- Contributions towards mileage
- Transparent and competitive pay rate
- Flexibility in available shifts with further opportunities
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
To apply for these roles you must:
- Be NMC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have post qualified experience
- Meet all compliance criteria set by Liquid Healthcare and NHS framework standards
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Free uniform
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each Registered Nurse you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.