Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Dementia Care - Nursing Home - Sunderland - £28,000 per annum
Working hours: 36 hours, day shifts
My client in Sunderland are currently looking for an RGN or RMN to join their team at their fully compliant nursing home.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an RGN or RMN who is looking for a new role which offers development and progression for their nursing career.
The home is fully compliant and specialises in care for those with dementia, mental health conditions and care of the elderly.
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Dementia Care you, will benefit from:
- Paid breaks
- Training and mentorship courses
- Development and progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Exceptional staffing levels within the home
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Dementia Care, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Dementia Care, you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments