Physiotherapy - Band 7 - Acute Elderly - Midlands - £26-£28ph
We are recruiting for a Physiotherapist to work as a Band 7 with one of our NHS clients in the Midlands. Support will mainly be required on the medical and acute wards but it will also be required that the successful Physiotherapist is able to work flexibly across elderly care.
The ideal physiotherapist will have a broad understanding of an acute hospital setting with experience of working with older adults. The role is full time, however flexible working times will be considered.
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of…
- Ensuring that patients receive, following appropriate assessment, safe and effective management
- To communicate verbally and in writing with multidisciplinary team staff to facilitate optimum patient care
- Experience as a Band 7
- Supervision and service development
- Managing clinical risk
- Working independently
- Managing own caseloads
- An acute medical environment
- Able to work as a team player
- Delivering high quality assessments
- Specialist acute assessment and early rehabilitation for patients following a injury or insult
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
Benefits of the role…
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy