RGN or RMN - Unit Manager - Physical Disabilities - Tipton, Dudley - Salary from £15.75 per hour
Working Hours: 42 hours per week
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Unit Manager within a stunning service in Tipton, Dudley.
You should be an experienced manager and a registered nurse with an excellent track record in leading a team in a care home environment delivering outstanding care and achieving budgets. Ideal candidates with have a leadership qualification and be a registered nurse.
The home provides a specialist nursing service for young adults with complex physical needs, including Huntington's disease and neurological disorders.
The benefits of this RGN or RMN - Unit Manager role include:
- Annual salary increase
- Private medical insurance
- Specialist training
- Continuing professional development
- A fantastic rewards and recognition scheme
As a RGN or RMN - Unit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
As a RGN or RMN - Unit Manager you will have:
- A valid and up-to-date NMC registration
- Supervisory experience previously, combined with a couple of years nursing experience.
- Exceptional people skills
- Experience working as a home manager
- The legal right to work in the UK