RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home - Sunderland - £15 per hour + breaks paid
Hours: full time, days shifts only
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to join an Elderly Nursing Home in Sunderland doing full time day shifts.
The home is fully compliant and specialises in dementia, mental health condition and care of the elderly.
This is a great opportunity for a Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) who is looking for a new role which offers development and progression for their nursing career.
The benefits of this RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home role include:
- Paid breaks
- Training and mentorship courses
- Development and progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Exceptional staffing levels within the home
As a RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home, you will have:
- A RGN/RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments