Theatre / Scrub Nurse - RGN or ODP - Private Hospital - Stockton on Tees - Up to £30,000 per annum
Due to their continued growth and focus on the delivery for excellence a position now exists at a very prestigious Private Hospital for an experienced Theatre / Scrub Nurse (RGN Nurse Qualified or ODP) who has previous theatre experience ready for their next step.
My client are seeking an enthusiastic Theatre / Scrub Nurse (RGN Nurse qualified or ODP) to join their busy team at their hospital site based in Stockton on Tees.
You will handle a varied surgical caseload, which will help you to develop your skills and experience, whilst working in a close-knit, highly skilled, multidisciplinary team.
Our client is a major private hospital group; working with many of UK's most experienced Consultants and other healthcare specialists. This centre of excellence delivers a high standard of care supported by state-of-the-art equipment within pleasant and comfortable surroundings.
Benefits of the Theatre / Scrub Nurse - RGN or ODP role include:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of the fantastic Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
Requirements of the Theatre / Scrub Nurse - RGN or ODP are:
- RGN or ODP with full registration with the NMC or HCPC (not requiring a period of supervised placement)
- Permission to undertake employment in the United Kingdom (not requiring certificate of sponsorship)
- Previous experience within a theatre or scrub setting