Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN - HMP - Adult Male Category A Prison Service - Thamesmead, South-East London - £20 - £23 per hour
Days - Flexible working options are available
I am currently looking for a Prison Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to work within HMP Belmarsh - an adult male category A Prison service. It is essential for you to have prison clearance/previous experience working in a high security prison setting.
As a Prison Nurse ( RGN or RMN ), you will be offering holistic and integrated support to prisoners on the wings, administering treatments, offering 1-1 support, clinics, observations during detox and assisting client s reach recovery.
Benefits of this Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN - HMP role include:
- Rate of pay up to £23 depending on experience
- Experienced management
- Supportive team
- Flexible working hours; full time and part time available
As a Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN - HMP, your duties will include:
- Provide health and social care to offenders to ensure a professional service is delivered in line with professional, contractual and company standards, including security instructions.
- Undertake assessments of offenders to identify physical and mental health needs and determine the appropriate level of intervention, care and management.
- Liaise with key stakeholders, including external agencies, to ensure the delivery of an effective and appropriate health service.
- Provide professional advice and support to allied health professionals and non-clinical staff to ensure the effective health and social care of offenders in line with current best practice.
- Promote an understanding of, and develop health and social care services within the prison environment to maximise personal well-being.
- Promotion of a positive health, safety and infection control culture to maintain a safe environment for all stakeholders.
- Complete all relevant documentation to deadline in accordance with professional, contractual
- Operate in accordance with the NMC Code of Conduct and company policies and procedures, adhering to legislation and best practice, undertaking further training as identified in conjunction with Line Manager.
As a Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN - HMP you will have:
- UK Registered Nurse NMC PIN
- Diploma level or equivalent
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development
- Previous experience/prison clearance
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of nursing positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £250 for each nurse you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free nurse training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.