Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN - Mental Health Nursing Home - Castle Bromwich, Birmingham, £17.50 per hour
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Deputy Home Manager within a stunning service in the Castle Bromwich area of Birmingham.
You should be an experienced manager and a registered nurse with an excellent track record in leading a team in a care home environment delivering outstanding care and achieving budgets. Ideal candidates with have a leadership qualification and be a registered nurse.
The home provides a specialist nursing service for individuals. The home offers a supportive environment with comfortable lounge areas. Our dedicated team ensure we meet the resident's individual care and social needs.
The benefits of this Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN role include:
- Exceptional salary of £17.50/hour
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited 'Creative Minds' programme
- Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
As a Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN - Mental Health you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
As a Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN - Mental Health you will have:
- A valid and up-to-date NMC registration
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Exceptional people skills
- Experience working as a home manager
- The legal right to work in the UK