RMN - Registered Nurse - Private Mental Health Hospital - Adult Rehabilitation and Recovery - Bloxwich, Walsall - Up to £33,000 per annum
Working Hours: Days and Nights, 37.5 hours per week
I am currently looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse ( RMN ) for a permanent opportunity in a Mental Health Hospital in Bloxwich.
The hospital is part of one of the nation's leading providers of mental health services and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their team.
It is an independent Community Facing Rehabilitation and Recovery Unit providing services for men and woman over the age of 18. Service Users may be admitted informally or detained under the Mental Health Act.
The hospital aims to provide opportunities for its Service Users to practice independent living, by helping them build the skills and confidence needed to successfully live in the community.
The benefits of this RMN - Registered Nurse role include:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Private Dental Cover
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- NMC Payment in full
As a RMN - Registered Nurse, you will have:
- A relevant nursing qualification ( RMN ) and registration
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
- A current registration with the NMC and the legal right to work in the UK