Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home - Halesowen, West Midlands - £16 per hour
Child care and family friendly working hours available
Full time: short shifts available as well as full time: 12 hour shifts
You will be a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) seeking a permanent day shifts in an Elderly Nursing Home in Halesowen.
This is a fully compliant nursing home which offers care to the elderly. My client are looking for a dedicated RGN or RMN to join their highly skilled and supportive team.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you're looking for a nursing role which offers opportunities for career progression. You will be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to enhance your clinical skills and knowledge.
This is a role that will appeal to a nurse who requires flexibility on your shift patterns.
The benefits of this RGN or RMN role include:
- Child care and family friendly working hours available
- Shorter shifts or 12 hour shifts available
- Pension scheme
- Paid breaks
- Training and development opportunities
- Career progression opportunties
As a Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN, you will have:
- An RGN or RMN qualifications
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments