RGN - Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Elderly Care and Physical Disabilities - Cramlington, Northumberland - £25,750 per annum
Working Hours: 33 hours per week - days
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Staff Nurse ( RGN ) within a stunning service in the Cramlington area. The home specialises in care for the elderly and those with physical disabilities.
You will be a Staff Nurse Nurse ( RGN ), with a passion for delivering outstanding care. Ideal candidates will also have experience within a care home setting.
The home was refurbished at the beginning of 2015 and facilities include en-suite bedrooms, large lounges, a contemporary coffee shop and extensive gardens.
The home benefits from strong links to the local community and a full programme of activities and events are available for the residents' entertainment.
This is a fully compliant nursing home where you will benefit from:
- Training and mentorship courses
- Development and progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Exceptional staffing levels within the home
As a RGN - Staff Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
As a RGN - Staff Nurse you will have:
- A valid and up-to-date NMC registration
- A Registered Nurse qualification
- Exceptional people skills
- The legal right to work in the UK