RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Stirling, Scotland - £28,600 per annum
Working Hours: 38.5 hours per week - days
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) within a stunning service in the Stirling area.
You should be a Registered Nurse, with a passion for delivering outstanding care. Ideal candidates will also have experience within a care home setting.
The home is dual registered to provide specialist nursing and dementia care and is one of Stirling's most popular care homes. The home benefits from strong links to the local community thanks to hosting various community events throughout the year.
This is a fully compliant nursing home where you will benefit from:
- Training and mentorship courses
- Development and progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Exceptional staffing levels within the home
- Cycle to Work Scheme
As a RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse you will be responsible for:
As a RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse you will have:
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- A valid and up-to-date NMC registration
- A Registered Nurse qualification
- Exceptional people skills
- The legal right to work in the UK