Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN or RMN - Private Nursing Home - Gateshead - £16 per hour
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading providers of elderly nursing care. The dedicated team at this award wining private nursing home deliver the highest standards of care, and are looking for an RGN or RMN to join their team.
This position is a great opportunity for a Newly Qualified or experienced RGN or RMN who has a keen interest in elderly care and who is looking to improve their clinical skills and knowledge in this area.
The role of the Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN or RMN is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN or RMN you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital, Community or Nursing Home)
- A first level nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK