RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse - Elderly - South Shields - £16 per hour
Shifts: Nights only
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to join a prestigious nursing home in South Shields.
You will be joining one of the leading providers of elderly nursing, and will be part of a highly supportive and skilled team.
As an RGN or RMN, you will have previous clinical care experience and be looking for a new position within elderly care.
Benefits of this RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse - Elderly role include:
- Childcare Vouchers
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday Allowance
- Free Uniform
The role of the RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse - Elderly is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse - Elderly you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital, Community or Nursing Home)
- A first level nursing qualification (RGN or RMN)
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK