Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Community Rehab - Greenwich - £25-£27ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the community adult therapy team within Greenwich. The role encompasses the assessment of service users with the aim of increasing their independence at home. This is a community post so a car driver would be required.
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of rehab and community settings.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing contract
- Flexible working hours
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of…
- Intermediate care
- Community settings
- Home visits
- Functional assessments
- Rehabilitation assessments
- Home pathway
- Washing and dressing
- Conducting care plans
- Assessments of service users fitness of independence
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Providing a customer focussed service
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy