Physiotherapy - Band 6 - Rapid response - Croydon - £24-£26ph
We are recruiting for a band 6 physiotherapist to join the rapid response team of one of our NHS clients in Croydon. The role is to start as soon as possible and will respond to urgent cases from the Emergency Departments, Acute Medical Units and the community setting
The ideal physiotherapist will have a broad understanding of an acute hospital setting.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Fast paced acute care
- Excellent public transport links and no car or driving licence required
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Acute experience
- assisting in the supervision and education of student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers
- educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients;
- Managing clinical risk.
As a band 6 physiotherapist you must be…
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy