RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse - Elderly Care - Newcastle upon Tyne - £16 per hour
Shifts: Nights only
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic RGN or RMN to join an award winning nursing home in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
I am looking for an RGN or RMN who has a passion for caring for the elderly, and who is looking for progression and career development.
This is a nights only position, where you will be working alongside a supportive and highly skilled team.
The role of the RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse - Elderly Care is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse - Elderly Care you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital, Community or Nursing Home)
- A first level nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK