Senior Occupational Therapist - Front Door Team - Adult Social Services - Barnet - £30-£34.86ph
We are currently looking for an experienced Occupational therapist to join the Adults Community Front door team within Barnet. The role encompasses the assessment and rehabilitation of service users who have disabilities within Barnet.
The successful occupational therapist will have experience within a local authority and be able to engage in valued and meaningful activity to promote the physical and mental health and the general wellbeing of people within the local borough.
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of manual handling.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- 3 month contract
- Role to start ASAP
- Full time hours
- Joining a collaboratively and friendly multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Using specialist skills to assess and implement individual occupational therapy plans, establish treatment goals and plan occupational therapy intervention in consultation with other members of the multi-disciplinary team and other services as appropriate
- Administering specialist occupational therapy standardised assessments
- Referring on to other agencies when appropriate
- Keeping accurate and adequate records and ensuring that confidentiality is maintained in line with professional and local guidance and standards
- Carrying out home and clinic visits, liaising with families or carers and writing reports and discharge summaries as needed
- Taking into account the latest evidence-based practice and published research
- Working in line with national Trust and local standards, protocols and procedure
- Collaborative and consultative working with mainstream services to improve access to mainstream health services for people with learning disability
- Undertaking service user eligibility assessments
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy