RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse - Specialist Dementia Care - Private Nursing Home - Darlington - £16 per hour
A new opportunity is now available for a dedicated RGN or RMN to join one of the leading providers of elderly nursing care. You will be joining a dedicated and supportive team who deliver the highest standards of care within their award winning nursing home.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an RGN or RMN who has previous experience working within a clinical care setting, and who has a keen interest in dementia and elderly care.
Benefits of this RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse role include:
- Free Uniform
- Holiday Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
The role of the RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital, Community or Nursing Home)
- A first level nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK